Making and Playing Bagpipes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cocks and Bryan Northumbrian Bagpipe Book

2 posters

Go down

Cocks and Bryan Northumbrian Bagpipe Book Empty Cocks and Bryan Northumbrian Bagpipe Book

Post  texasbagpiper Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:05 pm

I just bought the 1967 version of this book on Ebay for $40. I couldn't pass it up at this price. I had this book years ago but eventually sold it. I will probably just keep it as a historical antique, but I do plan on working on a keyless NSP chanter. Seth
texasbagpiper
texasbagpiper

http://SwedishBagpipes.com

Back to top Go down

Cocks and Bryan Northumbrian Bagpipe Book Empty Re: Cocks and Bryan Northumbrian Bagpipe Book

Post  Bob Salter Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:22 am

Lucky you. I only have a copy of it and last time I saw a copy on the net they wanted about £180 Shocked

Bob

Last edited by texasbagpiper on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bob Salter
Bob Salter

Back to top Go down

Cocks and Bryan Northumbrian Bagpipe Book Empty Re: Cocks and Bryan Northumbrian Bagpipe Book

Post  texasbagpiper Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Bob Salter wrote:Lucky you. I only have a copy of it and last time I saw a copy on the net they wanted about £180 Shocked

Bob

Thanks Art glad you caught my posting error.

I got lucky because nobody looks for this type of stuff on ebay, andthe people selling the book almost always list it to where you cannotfind it by searching for Northumbrian Smallpipes, etc. I've taken websearch classes in my undergrad that teach you how to search theinternet for stuff, research, etc. I find stuff that has no businessbeing where it is, and stuff that's not listed properly as to get awide range of audiences. Seth
texasbagpiper
texasbagpiper

http://SwedishBagpipes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down